Kanglai QIAN(钱康来, Anthony)
- Born in May, 1990
- From Wuxi, JiangSu Province, China
- Now Residing in Beijing
I’m a big fan of rendering and started playing around this when I was an undergraduate. Gained some experience about image processing, GPU acceleration in school, I’m working as a game developer in a small company. Unity is the main tool for me so most of my recent blogs are related to it, but I also spend a lot of part time playing with UE4 and KlayGE.
Also I like ACG a lot, along with figma, Gundam and so on :D
- Tsinghua University (2012-2015)
- Supervisor: Bin Wang
- The Institute Of Computer Graphics & Computer-Aided Design
- Tsinghua University (2008-2012)
- School of Software
- Jiangsu Xishan Senior High School (2005-2008)
- Work & Internship
- Senior Engineer at SoulGame (July 2015 - Present)
- Game Develop Intern at Netease (Aug 2013 - Sept 2013, Aug 2014 - Sept 2014)
- Research Intern at Google (July 2012 - Oct 2012)
- Exchange Visitor at USC (July 2011 - Aug 2011)
- Kanglai Qian, Bin Wang, Huarong Chen. Automatic flexible face replacement with no auxiliary data, Computers & Graphics, 2014.
- Miaoyi Wang, Bin Wang, Yun Fei, Kanglai Qian, Wenping Wang, Jiating Chen, Jun-Hai Yong. Towards Photo Watercolorization with Artistic Verisimilitude, IEEE Transactions on Visualization and Computer Graphics, 2014, 20(10): 1451-1460.
- Jiating Chen, Xiaoyin Ge, Li-Yi Wei, Bin Wang, Yusu Wang, Huamin Wang, Yun Fei, Kang-Lai Qian, Jun-Hai Yong, Wenping Wang. Bilateral Blue Noise Sampling. ACM Transactions on Graphics 2013 (SIGGRAPH Asia 2013, Hong Kong), 2013, 32(6): 216:1-216:11.
- Honors, Awards & Fellowships
- Excellent Thesis, Tsinghua University (2012)
- Outstanding Graduate Award, Tsinghua University (2012)
- 2012 Greater China Engineering Intern Scholarship, Google Inc. (2012)
- National ScholarShip (2014, 2010, 2009)